Head of Learning Support (F-12)
The primary role of the Head of Learning Support is to:
- Oversee the successful inclusion of children with disabilities and/or learning difficulties by ensuring the development and maintenance of quality Individual Learning Plans (ILPs) and working closely with classroom teachers, learning support staff, students, parents/carers, school counsellors, and outside specialists.
- Ensure a safe, stimulating and supportive learning environment for all students with additional needs.
- Ensure implementation of the relevant College Duty of Care policies.
- Participate in and co-chair termly meetings with all members of the Student Services Department.
- Provide a written report once per month to the College Principal on the activities above, as applicable.
- The Head of Learning Support is a member of the College’s Leadership Team and reports to the College Principal.