Careers & Pathways Coordinator
The primary role of the Careers Coordinator is to:
- Provide individual career counselling as requested by students.
- Teach job application letter and resume writing, and interview techniques to students on request.
- Provide VCE subject selection advice to Year 10, 11 and 12 students.
- Distribute and show Year 12 students how to use Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) Guide.
- Administer Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) applications.
- Counsel students on Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) preferences.
- Oversee Special Entry Access Schemes (SEAS) applications.
- Organise Year 10 Work Experience Program.
- Oversee University of Melbourne Kwong Lee Dow Young Scholars Program for Year 10 students.
- Organise various university and TAFE College incursions.
- Organise Tertiary Information Session excursions for Year 12 students.
- Organise Age Career Expo excursion.