Students enrolling at Mt Hira as part of a Foundation intake will be required to provide proof of age by providing a birth certificate or passport (indicating that they will turn 5 years of age by the 30th April of that year) and an immunisation certificate.
Students enrolling in Years One to Twelve:
- Must provide the last two semester reports from the child’s previous school. Kindly note that the Principal may contact the child’s previous school for further information
- Will be required to sit an entrance examination
- May be requested to meet with the Principal for an interview
- Will be subject to places available for the student at the required year level
- Must demonstrate all College Values
Students are accepted on the condition that all fees are paid by the payable due date.
An enrolment status letter will be sent to prospective parents.
If an acceptance offer is made, a full enrolment form is to be completed together with a non-refundable enrolment fee of $100 (per child) to confirm your childs place.
Please contact the College office for any queries relating to fees for overseas students who are not eligible for government funding.
Kindly note that the Principal’s decision is final with respect to all enrolment matters.
Documents Required Prior to Commencement:
- Birth Certificate
- For overseas students only: A copy of Passport and Visa
- For Guardians only: Authority to act as a guardian
- Immunisation Status Certificate
- Any Specialist/Consultant/Medical report which may assist Mt Hira College in working with and supporting your child
- Any relevant court orders
- Application fee of $100 (non-refundable)