Students enrolling at Mt Hira as part of a Foundation intake will be required to provide proof of age by providing a birth certificate or passport (indicating that they will turn 5 years of age by the 30th April of that year) and an immunisation certificate.
Students enrolling in Grade 1 to Year 12:
- Must provide the last two semester reports from the child's previous school. The Principal may contact the previous school for further information
- Will be required to sit an entrance examination.
- An appointment may be made with the Principal for an interview.
- There must be space for a student at the required year level.
- The student demonstrates that they want to learn and will comply with all directions and follow Policies, Values and Rules of the College.
Students are accepted on the condition that all fees are paid by the payable due date.
A letter of rejection or acceptance will be sent to prospective parents.
If an offer is made, the place is only confirmed when the parents have paid the $100 per child non-refundable enrolment fee and completed the enrolment form.
Please contact the office for fees for overseas students who are not eligible for government funding.
The Principal's decision is final.
Documents Required Prior to Commencement
- Birth Certificate
- For overseas students only: A copy of Passport and Visa
- For Guardians only: Authority to act as a guardian
- Immunisation Status Certificate
- Any Specialist/Consultant/Medical report which may assist Mt Hira College in working with and supporting your child
- Any relevant court orders
- Application fee of $100 (non-refundable)